TaskUs is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 3 years and running. There are 49 of us at our newly built office in Santa Monica, and 5,000+ employees internationally (sounds big, but we still consider ourselves a startup). This role is based out of our brand new office in San Antonio, TX- our first domestic production site. Within minutes of the hip Pearl District and along the San Pedro Creek Project, the area offers plenty of green space, hiking and biking trails, art districts, restaurants, hotels and a booming startup scene- the perfect place for TaskUs to call home.
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn't broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, which are the backbone of our company and our culture.
From boundless snacks, to mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're creating a 21st Century organization destined for big things. Come join us.
TaskUs has expanded its global presence and packaged the best of its core capabilities into a convenient onshore option in San Antonio, Texas. This domestic presence enables clients to leverage the incredible talent pools of local universities, convey a strong cultural fit between end-users and employees and deliver white-glove customer experiences. San Antonio was named the United States’ friendliest city of 2016 – a perfect option for top empathetic talent to deliver industry-leading CSAT scores.
We’re looking for a team of Content Moderators to join our reputable team of dedicated support members in our customer experience agency. This is a unique, customer centric role in a high volume, start-up environment. Content Moderators actively contribute to excellence in customer support – and they are passionate about connecting customers with the right solutions. The position is full time, 5 days a week.
1. Comply with Client standards, goals and expectations
2. Oversee content for accuracy and errors
3. Proofread, edit and improve content as required
4. Meet deadlines and quality requirements
1. Proven working experience as an English editor preferred
2. Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
3. Proven familiarity with social media best practices
4. Excellent written skills in English
5. An eye for detail along with critical thinking
6. Prioritizing and multitasking
7. Available to work on weekends, and with a pre-determined schedule from the client
8. Candidate will be asked to participate in a pre-assessment test as part of the interview process (to be shared later)
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.