TaskUs is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 3 years and running. There are 43 of us at our newly built office in Santa Monica, and 5,000+ employees internationally (sounds big, but we still consider ourselves a startup). This role is based out of our brand new office in San Antonio, TX- our first domestic production site. Within minutes of the hip Pearl District and along the San Pedro Creek Project, the area offers plenty of green space, hiking and biking trails, art districts, restaurants, hotels and a booming startup scene- the perfect place for TaskUs to call home.
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn't broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, which are the backbone of our company and our culture.
From Washio credits, to mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're creating a 21st Century organization destined for big things. Come join us.
TaskUs has expanded its global presence and packaged the best of its core capabilities into a convenient onshore option in San Antonio, Texas. This domestic presence enables clients to leverage the incredible talent pools of local universities, convey a strong cultural fit between end-users and employees and deliver white-glove customer experiences. San Antonio was named the United States’ friendliest city of 2016 – a perfect option for top empathetic talent to deliver industry-leading CSAT scores.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker that is excited to roll up their sleeves and lead this new milestone in TaskUs’ history. This role will hire, train, develop and manage members of the operations management team. The Site Director will be accountable for all frontline operations in San Antonio and be the role model for culture and employee engagement.
- Manage all drivers of site and program financial performance including: attendance, headcount, attrition, compensation, budget management, and site P&L ownership.
- Be an advocate for the wellness, safety, and effectiveness of TaskUs employees.
- Implement activities designed to attract, develop, and retain a diverse work team.
- Administer programs and action plans to meet service and productivity goals.
- Be accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Partner with Client and Client Services teams to leverage the company’s value to our clients by driving performance and client delight, participating in operations reviews, enhance business value propositions, and examine new growth opportunities.
- Coordinate prospective client visits with the Business Development team.
- Participate in operation reviews with existing clients.
- Be a role model and mentor to site operations team and drive performance results through coaching, providing feedback to direct reports for improvement, and the developing programs and action plans to meet service and productivity goals.
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews to the executive team that summarize and include action plans to achieve our income, attrition, and ESAT goals.
- Complete monthly site audits and regularly report back on facilities, security, and employee satisfaction.
- Firm grasp of cloud contact center platforms and other emerging technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud and Quantitative modeling.
- At least 10 years experience in BPO Operations Management.
- 5 years experience as a site leader for 300+ site in USA.
- Responsible for P&L or budget for at least $10M.
- Interest in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.
- Driven to self improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Must be able to inspire, direct, motivate, and persuade people in a team environment.
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- Hands on experience with Process improvement and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Management skills
- Resourcefulness / Initiative
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Independence / Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Assertiveness / Persuasion
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.