Senior Finance Manager
San Antonio, Texas
We are seeking a Senior Finance Manager!
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Able to utilize logic and systematic processes to analyze and solve problems.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Develop procedures, processes and systems for order, accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Express non-traditional perspectives and/or novel approaches.
- Analyze all aspects of a situation to make consistently sound and timely decisions.
- Able to see new possibilities by examining personal performance.
- Possess strong business ethics.
- Must have BPO experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with full cycle month end close (Accruals, Capitalization, Revenue Recognition, Inter-company)
- Strong Financial Reporting experience (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Oracle ERP and ADP Workforce Now experience preferred, but not required.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Interested in a fast-paced environment with room to grow!
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure