TaskUs is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 3 years and running. There are 49 of us at our newly built office in Santa Monica, and 5,000+ employees internationally (sounds big, but we still consider ourselves a startup). This role is based out of our brand new office in San Antonio, TX- our first domestic production site. Within minutes of the hip Pearl District and along the San Pedro Creek Project, the area offers plenty of green space, hiking and biking trails, art districts, restaurants, hotels and a booming startup scene- the perfect place for TaskUs to call home.
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn't broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, which are the backbone of our company and our culture.
From boundless snacks, to mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're creating a 21st Century organization destined for big things. Come join us.
TaskUs, Inc. is currently seeking an in-house Recruitment Coordinator to come us help build our Texas team! We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, and a passion for talent acquisition.
TaskUs provides outsourced customer care and back office support to more than 100 of the world’s fastest growing companies, allowing them focus on their products and services while we scale their operations. By helping our clients grow, we offer a competitive advantage that is second to none, but we need help growing our team too!
On a daily basis the Recruitment Coordinator will assist the Recruitment department.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
· Coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including applicant sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
· Schedule interviews for hiring managers and own all logistics of interview process via ATS and google calendar.
· Standardize and post job descriptions to online job boards.
· Manage digital recruitment presence.
· Provide regular reporting to both management and clients on staffing activities, applicant flow, time to hire and recruitment progress via Excel and ATS.
· Provide new hire HR support including background checks and onboarding.
· Partner with external recruiters to track resume flow, job offers, hires and declines.
· Administer new hire survey and track results, suggest improvements.
· Two (2) years of experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, and sourcing.
· Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
· Experience with applicant tracking systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
· Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results.
· Strong desire to interact with the public
· Previous experience marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies
· Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies, online branding and creative sourcing.
· Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn’t broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, the backbone of our company and our culture.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.