Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
We’re looking for a Customer Support Quality Analyst to join our reputable team of dedicated support members. This is a unique, customer centric role in a high volume, start-up environment. QAs actively contribute to excellence of the customer support team – they love people and they are passionate about ensuring the customer experience is always excellent. The position is full time, 5 days a week.
- Organize a platform to QA all TMs and keep record of KPIs: CSAT, Quality Scores, Attendance, and productivity
- Cultivates ongoing team relationships through follow-ups and daily check-ins (with QA and TMs)
- Work with TL and TMs on ways to improve the customer experience
- Listen to calls, read emails, and review chats daily to ensure teammates are following policies and offering excellent service
- Send weekly reports to client summarizing weekly KPIs and point out areas for improvement
Skills and Abilities
- Adaptive Capacity: Responds positively to change by embracing and using new practices; adjusts behaviors or methods when necessary to achieve objectives. Responds positively to change, uses new systems to achieve objectives and solve problems. Leads others through change.
- Self-Starter/Initiator: Initiates action in order to accomplish goals or develop self without explicit instructions. Proactive in seeking out new responsibilities and activities without explicit instructions. Initiates prompt action in order to accomplish goals or objectives.
- Coachable: Receptive to feedback as a mechanism for self-improvement. Able and willing to learn and change; sees any situation as a learning opportunity. Receptive to and seeks out feedback.
- Data and Metrics Capable: Uses data to continuously improve success and performance. Understands the use of data and KPI’s to set and track goals. Understands the use of basics such as averages, means, and data trending to interpret data.
- Quality/Accuracy: Displays attention to detail in order to deliver high quality and accurate work. Is detail-oriented and delivers accurate, highly quality work. Checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Critical Thinker/Problem-Solver: Demonstrates the ability to analyze, synthesize, and apply information in order to solve problems. Evaluates information in order to formulate solutions to problems. Weighs the strengths and weaknesses of options in order to recommend the best solution.
- Accountable: Takes responsibility for all actions; follows through on commitments. Takes responsibility for all actions. Follows through; keeps commitments in all professional and personal areas.
- Communicator: Ability to effectively communicate and engage others through verbal and written communication. Able to clearly express ideas and directions both verbally and through writing. Can influence and engage others.
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport
- Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers
- Be energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Minimum two years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience (with phone, email, and chat background)
- Proficient using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit TaskUsTX.com.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.