TaskUs is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America 3 years and running. There are 49 of us at our newly built office in Santa Monica, and 5,000+ employees internationally (sounds big, but we still consider ourselves a startup). This role is based out of our brand new office in San Antonio, TX- our first domestic production site. Within minutes of the hip Pearl District and along the San Pedro Creek Project, the area offers plenty of green space, hiking and biking trails, art districts, restaurants, hotels and a booming startup scene- the perfect place for TaskUs to call home.
TaskUs is where people who are fed up with the status quo come to thrive. We are a collective of doers who believe that even if something isn't broken, it could still do with some fixing. Our attitude to continuous improvement is just one of the beliefs that emanate from our core values, which are the backbone of our company and our culture.
From boundless snacks, to mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're creating a 21st Century organization destined for big things. Come join us.
The Operations Manager will contribute to overall client satisfaction, retention, and account profitability by ensuring operational performance standards are met and improved.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to his campaigns.
• Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be&nbsp;able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
• Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
• Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
• Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
• Develop individual &amp; team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
• Guide Team Leaders in meeting of all team &amp; individual goals.
• Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
• Assist the Operations Director in crafting operations procedures.
• BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience, at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
• Experience in Sales, Service, and Technical Support
• Strong computer skills required, especially in using&nbsp;MS Office applications.
• Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
• Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
• Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
• Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.