Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The HR Manager position is located in San Antonio, TX. They will work to ensure that the Company is in compliance with all federal, state and international laws. They will forge the path for continued site development and office and HR structure, and create new policies and procedures consistent and harmonious with Texas law and TaskUs history.
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. If you’re ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Maintain and update personnel files for each employee in an organized, confidential manner, and input appropriate information into HRIS.
• Processes bi-weekly payroll via ADP Workforce Now.
• Plan open enrollment and administrate employee benefits while maintaining contact with medical, dental, and life insurance brokers/carriers.
• Administer and monitor 401k participation and enrollment.
• Review and update the company's employee handbook with current legislation and best practices.
• Administer paid or unpaid leaves of absence.
• Plan, develop and implement all new hire onboarding and orientation.
• Propose improvements and changes to benefits based on current trends and new developments in compensation.
• Manage workers compensation insurance, claims, and compliance.
• Create and manage a safety program and ensure safety training is provided to employees on a regular basis.
• Provide coaching and counseling to management and employee to improve and drive the highest performance.
• Monitor COBRA enrollment.
• Ensure that every employee receives an evaluation prior to their probationary period of 60 days, and work with their supervisors to schedule and document.
• Reorganize and complete any missing documentation in all personnel folders (hard copies and Dropbox).
• Other related HR duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant field.
• Five (5) years of experience in HR Management Role
• PHR highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of employment law and regulations including FEHA/Title VII, FMLA/CFRA, ADA, FLSA, CFRA, unemployment and labor relations.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results.
• Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
• Domestic Travel up to 10% of the time.
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit TaskUsTX.com.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.