Customer Support Advisor
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced! The Inbound Customer Service Representative position is located in San Antonio, Texas.
As a Community Support Representative, you will be responsible for supporting a broad ecosystem of customers in a service-centric and solutions-focused environment. You will be empowered to seize opportunities to delight a community of users with responses that go above and beyond expectations.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about helping people, a relentless learner, and full of energy for new challenges. You are excited about solving complex problems and empathetically communicating resolutions to customers. You are able to quickly build rapport with users and find resolutions in an ambiguous environment. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
● Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for users
● Provide positive, fast, and complete support resolutions to users via phone and email
● Troubleshoot user problems with the platform
● Identify common trends within support interactions and escalate appropriately
● Able to zero in on what’s important and switch gears comfortably to resolve issues
● Act with the customer in mind and advocate for the user community
● Communicate effectively and exercise sound judgement when interacting with customers
● Infuse all interactions with empathy and kindness
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to proactively solve for the customer
● 2+ years contact center or relevant customer support experience
● 1+ years’ experience providing customer support via phone, chat, and email
● 1+ years’ experience working with web-based platforms
● Self-motivated and ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
● High tolerance for stress, complexity, and change
● Ability to type 40 wpm minimum with accuracy
● Ability to operate a phone system and personal computer
● Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
● High school diploma or equivalent required
● University or post-secondary education preferred
● Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
● Must successfully pass a background check pursuant to Client’s requirements
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.