Client Services Advisor
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We are the leading provider of customer care and back office outsourcing. We look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. By enthusiastically upholding our core values, creating beautiful, amenity-filled workspaces, and hosting regular social events, we ensure teammates enjoy coming to work and can learn, grow, and thrive daily. Apply today and see for yourself!
As a Client Services Advisor, you will be the critical first point of contact between our innovative, game-changing clients and the customers they serve. Using your sharp critical thinking skills, you will solve complex problems and empathetically communicate solutions to customers. The Client Services Advisor role will be responsible for the servicing of advertising needs of the customers in an inbound contact center environment.
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. The primary responsibility of the Client Services Advisor is to develop a strong rapport with an existing set customer base, maintain a clear understanding of effective digital advertising practices, and provide resolution to all advertising inquiries. The Client Services Advisor will also work closely with other account team members to ensure our client is continually delivering customers with a world class customer service experience.
Essential Job Functions
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive advertising knowledge combined with sharp critical thinking skills coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires the following skills:
· Addressing and resolving inbound customer inquiries ensuring each inquiry is resolved from the customer’s perspective
· Working with internal cross-functional partners to resolve inquiries
· Manage a rolling portfolio of advertiser inquiries
· Achieve & maintain target performance and on-time metrics
· Understand common pain-points and actively contribute to a knowledge base of resolution
· Exceptional client service skills
· The ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
· The ability to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to customers by e-mail, chat support, and/or phone
· The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution
· The ability to demonstrate empathy and emotional intelligence with customers while determining a solution to their needs
· Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace
· Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around TaskUs’ core values
· Develop and implement programs to improve the client/agency experience
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
· Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
· Work cross-functionally within sales and other departments to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
Education & Experience Requirements
· BA/BS degree and/or 2+years of relevant experience
· 2+ years of work experience in a customer support organization/tech environment; experience via phone, email & chat
· Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; B2B (added advantage)
· Customer service experience in online advertising (added advantage)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a sedentary job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, write, speak and listen. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands, fingers to type, handle or feel any necessary tools to perform his/her duties; and reach with hands and arms.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include
· In-office gym, nap-room, and kitchen
· Wellness partnership with local gym for a discounted membership
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Routine social events, happy hours, and teambuilding activities
· Free parking in shaded lot
For more on TaskUs, please visit us at:
Company Website: www.taskus.com & www.taskustx.com
Company Profile: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/taskus
Please also rate your experience with TaskUs at: