Business Intelligence Supervisor
San Antonio, Texas Full Time Operations
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Business Analyst Supervisor (BAS) for Operations is responsible for working along with Business Intelligence team in order to provide reports, insight, and analysis for campaigns housed in our North American sites. In this highly collaborative role, you will be responsible for formulating sound strategies, coordinating the deliverables, gathering & documenting the requirements, providing insight into business operations through statistical analysis, report creation, and project management. The successful candidate will apply high-quality expertise to the implementation of our Business Intelligence solutions that leverage our reporting packages, technology platforms, and analytical tools.
The Business Intelligence Supervisor role will require excellent communication and analytical skills as the candidate will work on department objectives for not just Business Intelligence but also across the business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Meet with end users to understand business needs and gather requirements
· Gathering and documenting the business/functional requirements.
· Translate requirements into actionable reports through working with the technical teams.
· Provide consultative support to our clients that is data-based, analysis-driven, and grounded in a solid understanding of call center operations and customer relationship management
· Manage projects, tasks, and systems utilizing project management methodology and agile methods.
· Perform various ad-hoc analyses, including but not limited to, customer satisfaction analysis, tenure and learning curve analysis, quality of service analysis, contractual KPI driver analysis, and financial performance
· Continually optimize or build a more efficient process around reporting
· Become an expert in client-owned systems and tools in order to provide recommendations to the account team on how to best utilize the system for their business
· Extracting data from multiple source systems and creating comprehensive reports for our end users
Experience, Skills, and Education Requirements:
· 2-4 years of Analyst experience preferred
· Bachelors Degree in Business or Computer Science field of study preferred
· Data savvy – must be obsessed with optimization and efficiency
· Experience in planning and logistics, preferably in a cross-functioning environment
· Excellent verbal and written English skills. Business level Spanish a plus
· Microsoft Excel expert (lookups, formulas, pivots, macros)
· SQL experience (writing SQL statements to analyze data: joining, filtering, aggregating)
· Experience in or at least ability to learn visual design using the Tableau (and/or PowerBI, DOMO) platform
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit https://taskustx.interviewed.com
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.